We’re excited to announce Fill Up Friday! Each week we’ll be posting a Ford question on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page! Our followers are eligible to win a $30 gas card to fill up!
In order to enter, you’ll need to answer the question as well as like, comment and share that post! Entering is that easy!
We’ll be private messaging the winner each week so make sure you’re following us so we can get in contact with you! Winners can then pick up their $30 gas card at Two Rivers Ford.
We do have some rules so make sure you read them carefully!
- Must be following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Must be 16 years or older
- Can win up to 5 times in a calendar year but no more than 5
- Must complete all requirements stated to be entered in the drawing
- Must live within a 200 mile radius around Two Rivers Ford
#FillUpFriday will take place each Friday in 2017 on one of our social media profiles so be sure to turn on notifications!
Now that school is back in session, you are sharing the road with more drivers, school buses, and children riding bikes or walking to school. With this in mind, it’s a good time for some back to school driving tips.
- Never pass a bus that is stopped to load or unload children. This is illegal in all 50 states. Remember, a child’s life is more important than a few minutes of your time.
- Always allow a greater following distance for a school bus than you would for a regular vehicle.
- Do not block crosswalks while stopped. This forces children to go around you and could put them in potential danger.
- Always stop for a school crossing guard—do not go around their stop sign or flag.
- Do not honk your horn or rev your engine to scare pedestrians.
- Drive with extra caution through school zones.
If you are driving your kids to and from school, here are a few rules to remember.
- Do not double park. This could block visibility for children.
- Always load and unload children on the same side of the street as the school.
- Carpool, if possible, to reduce the number of cars at the school.
We hope you and your children have a safe and fun school year!
Two Rivers Ford is your source for new and used Ford models near Nashville, TN. Why shop at Two Rivers Ford? Aside from a massive selection of quality vehicles, we offer friendly service, intelligent financing, and unparalleled knowledge of the industry. Stop by today to discover what you’ve been missing.
We specialize in selling new and used Ford models here at Two Rivers Ford, and we also offer a huge selection of other manufacturers. Whether you are looking for a specific brand or a unique feature, we’re bound to have it at Two Rivers. If you like having a large selection to choose from, stop by today.
At Two Rivers we also have a dedicated Service Department to help with repairs and general maintenance. According to Consumer Reports, customers are more satisfied with service when they go to a dealer, rather than the corner garage. That’s because dealership service includes certified and trained technicians, the latest diagnostic equipment, a clean and welcoming environment, and OEM parts. If you want quality repairs without the guesswork, you’ll love Two Rivers.
Finally, our Finance Department is known for its expertise. Experts have all the answers to your financing questions, and we even offer applications for pre-qualified loans. Just let us know how much you want to pay per month, and we’ll get you behind the wheel today.
If the winter weather is giving you cabin fever or just makes you feel blue, don’t let it get to you. You can still have fun and head outside with these great winter activities near Mt. Juliet.
- Nashville Predators Hockey. Nothing says winter quite like a hockey game. Head to nearby Nashville and catch the excitement of a Nashville Predators hockey game. The season runs through early April so there is still plenty of time for some icy fun.
- Nashville Zoo. Have a different type of zoo experience be visiting during the winter. Imagine not having to suffer through the blazing temperatures, plus you’ll get to see the animals in a whole new way. There’s nothing quite like watching some polar bears have fun in the snow.
- Pump It Up. Let your kids burn off a lot of their pent up energy at Pump It Up. This indoor play area is filled with giant inflatables so they can run and jump to their hearts’ content. Check the schedule to find open jump times.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. Located just between Mt. Juliet and Nashville, this great historical spot will give you a glimpse into the past of our nation’s seventh President. The Hermitage is open daily from 9am through 4pm.
What is your favorite wintertime activity near Mt. Juliet?