First off, we hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Easter weekend! It’s always good to spend time with family and friends, and celebrate our risen Lord!
We’re halfway through April, and (for the most part) the weather has turned to the warmer side. That means lake days and summertime isn’t too far behind. We can’t wait to get out on the water and enjoy those beautiful Tennessee summer days!
A Bad Day on the Water, is Better than a Good Day in the Office!
Mickey Beck, from Major League Fishing, is already getting into the summer mood, coming in 2nd at the MLF event at Wheeler Lake last weekend, while repping Two Rivers Ford! Congrats, Mickey!
If you’re itching to get out on the water too, you’re in luck! On Saturday, April 30th, Two Rivers Ford is sponsoring the 13th annual Open Bass Tournament on Old Hickory Lake. For $70 per boat, you can take your shot at a $1,000 grand prize, with all proceeds benefitting the Wilson County Sports Council.
Come one come all, and let’s enjoy a great day on the water! Can’t beat it!
What Was Your First Ford?
Tim Forkum recently shared this pic of his first Ford, in our My Old Ford Facebook group. It’s a 1988 Ford GT, purchased at Two Rivers Ford all those years ago! We want to give a big shoutout to Tim for his business over the years – Ford is family!
Share some pics of your first Ford with us on social media!
On This Day in History
- In 2012, American television personality and businessman Dick Clark died at 82 years old
- In 1999, Wayne Gretzky, the greatest hockey player of all time, played his last NHL game
- In 1980, Zimbabwe achieved independence from the United Kingdom.
- In 1955, world-famous physicist Albert Einstein died at the age of 76
- In 1906, a 7.9 magnitude earthquake rocked San Francisco, killing 3,000 and causing massive damage across the San Andreas fault line
- In 1775, Paul Revere took his famous midnight ride, warning colonists of an imminent British attack